Top 21 Frequently Asked Questions
1) Q: How soon before my wedding or special event should I reserve my hair & makeup appointment?
How do you overcome the challenges of planning a wedding? Share your advice with other brides. Email us now!
2) Q: Do you offer a pre-wedding hair & makeup trial run?
3) Q: Are pre-wedding hair & makeup trials runs recommended?
4) Q: What do I need to do to prepare for my pre-wedding hair & makeup trial run?
5) Q: What do I need to bring on my pre-wedding consultation?
6) Q: Do I really need hair extensions?
7) Q: What kind of skin care and makeup products do you use?
8) Q: What is the procedure for the makeup application?
9) Q: What if I don’t wear makeup on a daily bases?
10) Q: How long will the actual hair & makeup take?
11) Q: Do I need to wash my hair on the day of the occasion?
12) Q: Does the color and condition of my hair matter on my big day?
13) Q: How early can I start to do a hair color change before my event?
14) Q: How soon should I purchase my bridal headpiece and accessories?
15) Q: How do I pick the right head piece and jewelry that will be compliment my bridal look?
16) Q: When should I shape my eyebrow before my wedding/special event?
17) Q: How early can I start my skin regime?
18) Q: Can I treat my skin and hair at home?
19) Q: If I have a bridal party with me, can I book different packages for each individual?
20) Q: What can I do to have fun while preparing for my wedding?
21) Q: How can I relax and feel happy?